Saturday, June 8, 2019

MEXICO! MEXICO??

Mexico promises to control immigration from Central America if the U.S. does not impose tariffs.  Mexico?  Isn't that the same country Trump asked to pretend that they were going along with paying for the wall to allow Trump to save face. Does anyone actually believe that Mexico, the land of the "Mordida", the "little bribe" could stop the inflow even if the central government wanted to?  As Trump's fellow New Yorkers would say: "FAHHGGEDDAABOUT IT"  

Trump will not impose tariffs on Mexican goods because he is unable to, just as Mexico is unable to stop Central Americans from coming across their southern border.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a thorough understanding of the people involved ... including the gullibility of those who believe the lie. Applause, applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent time on that border between Guatemala and Mexico. I even have a scar on my legfrom where a dog bit me, but I can't remember whether it happened on the Guatemala side or the Mexican side of the border. I'm sure the dog didn't know either.

    ReplyDelete